Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hiring! ♥

If you'd like to write for StardollCriteria then please get in touch with me (AnimaLiveBecome) http://www.stardoll.com/member/AnimaLiveBecome
I will open my Guestbook so you can reply there or you can mail me.
I need reliable writers who are dedicated to this blog.
Here are what you can sign up for!!!

Cheats; Post all the latest cheats for stardoll! Old ones, new ones, as long as they still work!!

Fashion Tips for SS and Non-SS; Post makeup tips, or tutorials for SS and post outfit ideas!!

Clubs; Someone who can choose a Club of the week. No bias! We look at the # of members in the club, how active it is and etc. This person can also post about the popular clubs like A-L, APG, and whatever.

Latest News; Post about the latest stardoll news, pretty much like what I've been doing.


All topics must be relevant to Stardoll. Thank you! (:

All writers will be featured on the blogs homepage. It'll be cool just wait and see! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment